The 6” x 12” ruler is used to cut strips, shapes and bias pieces when quilting. It is particularly handy for secondary cutting after cutting strips, and it can also be used to cut fat quarters into strips and shapes.
This ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade.